Online Banking Services
Online banking is a convenient and easy way to manage your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Mobile banking is a convenient way to manage your accounts. Our app includes:
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Create spending limits through the “My Spending” section of the app. It will also categorize your spending.
- Deposit checks through the “Mobile Deposit” section of the app.
- Make a loan payment
- Transfer Money
- Mobile Deposit makes it easy to make deposits when you are away.
- Deposit limits are 3 checks for up to $3000.00
- Mobile funds will be available at 4:30PM if deposit is made prior to 3:00PM that day.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Community State Bank of Canton online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.